Below is list of example application which you can use to get started. They are generated with Fano CLI, command line tools to help scaffolding web application with Fano Framework.
Hello World applications
- Basic CGI web application example, live example
- Fano Fcgid
- Example FastCGI web application listen on Unix domain socket
- Example FastCGI web application listen on TCP port
- Example web application using scgi protocol
- Example web application using uwsgi protocol
MIME types web application
Following example applications show how to work with response other than HTML page, such as image and JSON data.
- Image generator CGI web application shows how to output image that is generated on-the fly, See live example here
- Fano Api demonstrates how to return JSON response.
MVC web application
Following example applications show how to work with SQL and NoSQL databases by modelling data as model.
Working with Session
Following example applications demonstrate how to use session with Fano Framework.
- Session example demonstrates how to use session that is stored in file on server. See live example here.
- Session in encrypted cookie example demonstrates session that is stored in encrypted cookie.