Hello World applications
- Basic CGI web application example, live example
- Fano Fcgid
- Example FastCGI/CGI web application which can be deployed as FastCGI with mod_fcgid or as CGI
- Example FastCGI web application listen on Unix domain socket
- Example FastCGI web application listen on TCP port
- Example web application using scgi protocol
- Example web application using uwsgi protocol
- Example web application using http protocol
MIME types web application
Following example applications show how to work with response other than HTML page, such as image, PDF and JSON data.
- Image generator CGI web application shows how to output image that is generated on-the fly, See live example here
- Fano Api demonstrates how to return JSON response.
- Fano Pdf demonstrates how to generate PDF document on the fly.
MVC web application
Following example applications show how to work with SQL and NoSQL databases by modelling data as model.
- Example web application that load data from Elasticsearch
- MySQL web application example
- Database connection pool example
- PostgreSQL web application example
Working with Session
Following example applications demonstrate how to use session with Fano Framework.
- Session example demonstrates how to use session that is stored in file on server. See live example here.
- Session in encrypted cookie example demonstrates session that is stored in encrypted cookie.
Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection
- Form Validation example demonstrate how to use Fano Framework input validation feature.
- File upload validation example demonstrate how to use Fano Framework input validation feature to validate file upload using various validation rules.